Monday 10 September 2012


Back to work!

... well, sort of. Now that the doctors have poked and prodded, and the machines with their painful sticky electrodes have given their approval, I can now start to do things again. I have clearance to begin a monitored exercise program, and I can start to work part-time. I am back in my studio this week, but taking it easy.

The downside to being self-employed and working from home is that if you don't work, you don't earn. Since I haven't been earning at all for the last 3+ weeks, I have to try to ignore the extra pressure to work my butt off. I'll just have to keep in mind that I'm striving for quality, not quantity. I'll also have to make sure that I don't get tired, or too wrapped up in projects that I nearly forget to take my meds (like this morning).

Either way, Turkish Airlines has another script for me, and I'm auditioning for some carefully selected projects, so hopefully something will come my way.

Its good to be back at the mic.

No comments:

Post a Comment